The Beautiphi Signature Facial, also called the 'Red Carpet Facial,' or' Aquagold,' is used to improve skin radiance for a special event with no downtime. This fantastic facial is a luxurious treatment that uses a combination of advanced technologies and products. The treatment uses a combination of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers, antioxidants, and our secret brightening serum to give you your perfect glow! A few days after their treatment, patients say their skin looks like they're wearing a 'filter.' With just one treatment, most patients get results that last six months or longer. We may recommend two treatments when the skin is dehydrated and has more wrinkles.
Best if booked five days before your big event.
The treatment uses a combination of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers, antioxidants, and our secret brightening serum to give you your perfect glow! Few days after their treatment, patients say their skin looks like they’re wearing a ‘filter.’ PRP is the process of concentrating specific components in your blood that are rich in growth factors. These factors promote skin cell growth and have anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. PRP is often used in conjunction with other treatments to achieve better results.
This facial is fully customizable to meet your skin goals and offers the following benefits:
Beautiphi offers Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport to achieve the results you and they are looking for. These products improve the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and lines. Each treatment targets the muscles that repeatedly contract every time you squint or frown by relaxing the muscle and putting them in a temporary “time out.” Areas to be treated include:
Anti-Wrinkle Injections will produce an overall smoothing effect on your skin texture and appearance for up to 2-4 months. Sessions are typically 20 minutes.
Anti-wrinkle injections or treatments, which are wrinkle-reducing medications injected into the skin, target nerve signals sent from your brain to particular muscles.
In about 2-7 days, Botox and Dysport or Xeomin will start to work and peak at two weeks.
The number of units required will vary for each person based on the region being treated, your intended result, and how tight the muscle is already.
You may use cosmetics, moisturizers, sunscreens, but avoid applying excessive pressure or doing anything that hurts.
- Bumps may be visible around the injection site. These are typical and can last from 15 minutes to a few hours.
- Some swelling and bruising may be visible. Bruising is possible in some therapies, but it won’t jeopardize the outcome. Bruising generally goes away in 1-2 weeks. Arnica Montana can help reduce bruising.
- The injection may cause headaches in some patients. As needed, acetaminophen (Tylenol) may be taken as a pain reliever.
- For at least 24 hours, do not massage or apply pressure to the treatment area.
- Do not exercise or engage in any other activity that might raise your entire body temperature for 24-48 hours following your shot.
- It’s also not advised to have a facial massage, microdermabrasion, laser treatment, peel procedure, etc., for at least two weeks after the therapy.
- Do not wear anything tight on your head for 48 hours if treatment was administered in the forehead or frown line area.
- You may wash your face normally the day of treatment, but don’t massage or use abrasive exfoliating or scrubs.