When you want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, you have a full array of options at Beautiphi Aesthetics. All of the injectors at Beautiphi are highly skilled and trained in achieving the look you want without downtime or appearing "overdone." The Beautiphi philosophy of "less is more" provides clients with a youthful, natural appearance.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections will produce an overall smoothing effect on your skin texture and appearance for up to 2-4 months.
Sessions typically 20 minutes.
Beautiphi offers Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport to improve the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and lines. Each treatment targets the muscles that repeatedly contract every time you squint or frown by relaxing the muscle and putting them in a temporary “time out.” Areas to be treated include:
Long-term impact: Anti-Wrinkle Injections will produce an overall smoothing effect on your skin texture and appearance for up to 2-4 months.
Sessions are typically 20 minutes.
The number of units required will vary for each person based on the region being treated, your intended result, your lifestyle, and your daily habits.
Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin will start to work in 2-4 days and peak on day 14.
After your treatment, you may use cosmetics, skincare, and sunscreens, but avoid applying excessive pressure.
Small bumps may be visible around the injection site. These typically last 15 minutes but no longer than a few hours.
Some swelling and bruising are possible but rare. Beautiphi uses vein finder devices to help reduce the possibility of bruising. INhance cream is available in the office and can help reduce bruising.
The injections may cause headaches in some patients. Over-the-counter pain-relieving medications can be taken as needed.
- For at least 24 hours, do not massage or apply pressure to the treatment area.
- Do not exercise, shower, or use a sauna.
- Patients should avoid facial massage, microdermabrasion, laser treatment, peel procedure, etc., for at least two weeks after injections.
- Do not wear hats, headbands, or anything tight on your head for 24 hours if treatment was administered in the forehead or frown line area.
- You may wash your face normally on the day of treatment, but don’t massage or use abrasive exfoliating or scrubs.